The Doctor and Rose Tyler
- “From the moment they meet, the Doctor and Rose are soul mates. They understand and complement each other.” – Russell T Davies
- “What Rose brings to the Doctor’s life is completion. It’s completing a circle – he’s male, he’s alien, he’s a traveler. Between the two of them together they complement each other and discover each other. And are in love with each other – absolutely, unashamedly, unreservedly.” – Russell T Davies
- “It’s a love story…it’s like love at first sight, in a way.” – Christopher Eccleston
- “The Doctor is literally thrown into this bizarre new circumstance before he’s properly gotten himself together after saying farewell to Rose, who was the love of his life.” – David Tennant
- “I think Rose was unique in the sense that she loved him and he loved her back. And it was more than just a hint, it was deeply emotional.” – Freema Agyeman
- “The Doctor and Rose love each other. I think it’s that simple.” – Euros Lyn
- “She’s the one woman, the one human, that can make him better– that can make him a bigger character, a better man.” – Julie Gardner
- “From first holding the Doctor’s hand to a farewell on a beach, Rose is the Doctor’s reason to fight, to endure, to ensure there’s light in the darkness. Together they can achieve anything. As Episode 9 describes it, they are the stuff of legends.” – Julie Gardner
- “Obviously and quite overtly, really, the subtext of this show is that the Doctor is hopelessly in love with Rose.” – Steven Moffat
I don’t know how to feel about this
Wanna know who I ship?
The Brain Tree/The Money Tree on Neopets
That’s right motherfucker
how to fuck with hunters 101
you could totally get away with murder with these literally i mean if you got blood on the soles and made a trail people would probably just think it was an animal attack
Tumblr is officially full of psychopaths.
We’re not psychopaths, we’re high functioning sociopaths. Do your research.